Quadrimestre 4 -
Coordinator : MWA
Teaching staff : MWA, EGR
General course description
First practial approach of networking
Learning basic skills
- Introduction to networks and telecommunications
Familiarize the students with network architecture concepts, first approach to safety aspects and services.
- Netmask and gateway config to serve a purpose
- Scanning and sniffing, what can I get from these practices
- Starting a service by yourself
- Routers, dhc^p, dns, arp...
- Sniffing tools, ports
- Small project (tunnels, services for instance)
- Andrew Tanenbaum, Réseaux, 4ème édition, Pearson Education (2003)