Quadrimestre 5 - Networks and telecommunications option
Coordinator : BIS
Teacher : BIS
General course description
As Internet technology has become the standard of local network connections, the lab sessions focuse on the design of a network, selection of the servers and their installation.
Learning basic skills
- LAN solutions
- Network administration and management (Windows)
- web development (2nd year)
- implementation of mail servers, directories, ftp, telnet,DFS, routing.
- Securing an Internet application on an internal server coupled with various services.
- Information management; needs analysis; putting together a team, allocation of the various roles: author, webmaster, administrator, etc.
- Study of Internet/Intranet LAN/WAN networks: supply, design, implementation, security, company connection to the Internet
- Installation, configuration and administration of Intranet servers running under Windows NT: Web server, Directory, Electronic Messaging, Proxy, DNS, FTP, applications, etc.
- Mark MinassiMastering Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
, IPSec, CampusPress
- Gauthier Delfosse, Administration et gestion de serveurs Intranet-Internet, Ulysse Group